6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
7:50 AM - 8:20 AM
6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Report cards will be going home on Friday, Dec. 6th.
Our next celebration for all the positive comments students have been receiving is Tuesday, Dec. 10th. Students and staff will be celebrating by Dancing at Morning Meeting!
Jericho author/illustrator, Tracey Campbell Pearson, will be visiting JES on Wednesday, Dec. 11th. She will meet with all grade levels to discuss her new book, Elephant's Story. For more information about Tracey, visit her web page. For those who like to order books from the visiting author, the order form went home on November 21st. Book orders need to be returned by Dec. 6, 2013. If you have any questions, please feel free to call, email, or stop by the library!
The next School Board Meeting will take place on Wednesday, Dec. 11th at 7:00 p.m. in the JES Library. As always, the community is invited to attend.
The Farm to School Committee and Supporters would like to help JES continue to serve and cook with real maple syrup in our cafeteria. If you would like to help, you may drop off donations in the cafeteria or the health office. Our goal is 15 gallons!
These maple syrup sellers in Jericho have offered a 5% discount if buying for JES: Palmer Lane across from JES (use code JES5) and End-O-Road Maple, 89 Fields Lane.
Another way to help is to write a check made payable to Jericho Elementary School and we will use it toward the purchase a larger quantity for our school. Thank you for your continued support!
Are you running late in the morning? Not enough time to eat before the bus comes? Buy a breakfast Grab & Go Bag from JES!
A great buy for $1.75:
Homemade Muffin or Bagel & Cream Cheese
Fresh Fruit, Vermont Village Cannery Applesauce or Juice
Garelick Farm Milk
Other choices for the bag are also available
The Holiday Recess will be from Monday, Dec. 23rd through Wednesday, Jan. 1st. Students will return to school on Thursday., Jan. 2nd.
Enjoy this time with your family!
If you are going to stay in your car:
1. Drive into side parking lot - follow the arrows
2. Pull into drop-off lane
3. Have your child get out on the passenger side door
4. Do not go into the emergency circle
1. Park in visitor parking (on the left side of the front parking lot)
2. Enter the school with our child through the front doors
If you want to come in to pick up your child:
1. Park your car in the front or side parking lot
2. Go to the art room door
3. Wait inside or outside the art room
4. Pick up your child(ren) when they arrive in the art room
If you want to stay in your car:
1. Drive into the side parking lot and then pull over into the pick up lane
2. Pull as far forward as possible
3. Turn off your car if you are early and have to wait
4. Stay with your car, we will bring your child(ren) to you
Note: If the loading lane is full, we will deliver children to the cars in the lane and then ask the waiting cars to move into the loading zone.